New Ready stocks - BG393 and BG392 Added!!Ready Stocks Promotion!!!!!

Attention!!

Dearest customers, Please note that Pre-order will currently stop!! Don't place your order!!!Thanks for your support! See you!!

UPDATE 25 DEC : However, grab the golden chance to order ready stocks for bags and clothes. It is Limited!! Send me an email : princesslittleworld@hotmail.com and maybank account will be provided ya!!

MERRY X'MAS!!!




Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feedback List

Thanks a lot for these feedbacks.I will try my best to improve my service!

1.Miemie -
hey gal! Thks 4e clothes! It muz b a fuss claiming back e clothes fr kastam! But e S067 a bit too big for me so i gave it to ma cuz! Will stil support u o! Jia you~

2.Saint -
I just received my clothes today! It was really great of you to come all the way down to town to drop off the clothes to me ^^;;
Thank you! It always feels good to have new clothes to play with happy.gif

A++ Seller. Will buy more again soon happy.gif

3.Daphne-M- Hey there,
Just a note to let u know that i've received the parcel this morning smile.gif
nice dealing with u !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

escuse me..
please reply any email fast ok..
also sent the items by post either cod faster..
because we order n we paid..

Anonymous said...

hello..
have been waited for almost 6 weeks lar..
so lambat de?
please asap

Anonymous said...

can u pls check ur email. i dun get any reply from u.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I would like to know whether the stock which code BG1202,BG1203, BG1214 price list. And is it available for sale?